July 23, 2009

"Nose-enema"

Seth here. So I was cooking for our Villa of 7 tonight and a strange thing happened. Saltwater started to flow out of my nose. Don't worry, not into the food. Just kinda on the floor in front of me. And every 10 minutes or so for the next hour, more water. I was thinking back to what I possibly could have done to create this new nasal saltwater gland. Did I invoke some ancient water curse? Anger Poseidon? Or maybe it was this
The one on the top is the Irishmen, the second one is me (it's hard to tell what's going on because I'm on the way up...)
Apparently, jumping 30 feet vertically into the Adriatic repeatedly gives you what Sean calls a "nose enema." So I guess some water stayed up there and finally found its way out. Either that or my brain is leaking.
No matter. Today was fantastic. We jumped off things, swam, walked a few miles to the only sand beach around, and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Tomorrow we are renting a boat for 12 (our posse is growing) and are going to go island hopping and explore caves. How awesome is that?
I'm (going to be) on a boat! Sadly, T-Pain will not be in attendence.


No comments:

Post a Comment