October 3, 2011

My Office



Sometimes work is work.  This is the view out of my "office" window for the day.  It is near impossible to have a bad day at this office.

The great thing about helping others enjoy their bike ride is that I must enjoy my bike ride as well.  Today it rained and it was a little chilly but eventually the rain gave way and eye protecting squints gave way to comfort bringing smiles.  The group is a normal size for this ride.  9 folks from all over the country and of varying backgrounds but all are agreeable and meal time is a flurry of stories covering everything from epic bike rides to raising children.

I don't have many stories but I do have pictures and there will be more to come.  I did have a crab roll and a clam cake for lunch.  I guess that is somewhat notable.  My brain is a little mushy, so I apologize for the poor writng and lack of story.  Tomorrow should be better.





No comments:

Post a Comment